Friday, September 26, 2008

The most important things I've learned from this chapter of "Notes"

I think an important factor for me was the idea to think that reviewing the notes is a part of taking the notes, and not an added task. I do not generally review, but this concept will help me to think of it as a part of the note taking process. Another reason I don't usually review my notes is because they are so sloppy. One reason being because my teachers talk fast, and so I write fast, and another, just because I have sloppy handwriting. So another thing in this chapter that helped me was the improving handwriting skills, and the techniques to use if your teacher talks fast. I will probably find it more helpful to use my laptop computer to take notes because I can type fast, and it would be legible! So those were the things that were most helpful to me in this chapter.

1 comment:

Teresa Blue Holden said...

Good! Glad you found some things in the chapter to be helpful - Prof. Holden